|The Honey Badger|
|Role:||Admin and Rabblerouser|
The most important thing to realize about the Honey Badger is that HONEY BADGER DON'T CARE. Honey Badger became an admin for Time Turners of the T.A.R.D.I.S. when they held their first admin contest at 500 fans. It was pretty sweet. Honey Badger is probably the admin you wanna talk to if you're having issues with the wiki.
Honey Badger Facts
- Honey Badger is all genders simultaneously.
- Honey Badger don't care.
- Honey Badger is wearing this to the Yule Ball —->
- ( •_•) The Honey badger, huh? maybe we should leave her alone.
- ( •_•)>⌐■-■ Maybe we should…
- (⌐■_■) …stop badgering her.
- Honey Badger lives in a house of bees.
- Honey Badger is married, but has no kids yet.
- Honey Badger was the first admin to learn Circular Gallifreyan, before she was an admin, because she is a huge, huge nerd.
- Honey Badger totally knows Helena Tyler from when they were wee and they geek out together all the time about everything.
Completely Factual Honey Badger Documentary
Honey Badger's Original Admin Application
House: HUFF TO THE PUFF.
Possible Admin Name: The Honey Badger (DON'T JUDGE ME)
How Much Time You'd Be Able to Contribute: Lots. It's fairly variable, I'm taking 12 credits worth of college coursework and I work part time. But I stay up terribly late and I get incredibly bored.
Why You Think You'd Make A Good Admin: Because I'm totally awesome! And I love to make things and share them with lovely nerdy folk. And anyways, where else is a nerd like me going to feel at home?
Favorite Doctor: Ten is my favorite portrayal, but you never forget your first - I'm a big Tom Baker fan. ♥
What Form Your Patronus Takes: HONEY BADGER. EFF YESSS.
Favorite Doctor Who Pairing: This is gonna be kinda obscure but Jabe/Ten. I want Ten to go back and see Jabe before they meet each other when he's Nine and be together, even though I know the Doctor wouldn't do that (probably because I'm not a big Christopher Eccleston fan). ♥ Go Team Forest of Cheem!
Favorite Harry Potter Pairing: Draco/Hermione. And an alternate version of book 7 wherein Draco is redeemed instead of a cowardly prat. >:[
HC: Helena stood over the stove, head hung in shame. There was fish custard -everywhere-. From the ceiling to the floor, nothing escaped its gooey, fishy glops. Wand in hand, she began the task of cleaning it up with a few simple charms. There are some things, Helena thought, that just are not meant to mix.
Notes Tacked to the House of Bees
There's a pile of notepaper and some thumbtacks next to the house of bees. If you want to leave a note, edit this page and use the following format:
[[note]] Your message goes here! [[[YOUR PAGE NAME]]] - dd.mm.yyyy [[/note]]
Insert your note below this line.